Mahipalpur is a district with a lot of hotels near New Delhi airport where you can stay if you have…
Travel Blog India
Travel blog India is the biggest part of Ethno Travels blog as I'm specialised since 2012 in sustainable tourism in India.
I talk a lot about the people of India, especially its tribes - the Adivasis - their culture and festivals.
Central India, as the Indian Tribal belt, with its states of Chhattisgarh and Telangana, is covered a lot. But I also wrote some guides on Tamil Nadu, Kerala and some other places in India.
Arunachal Pradesh will be soon added as I was invited in this state in North-East India for the jubilee of a Tribal festival. But also the North-East states as I've spent two months exploring it in 2018.
You will find:
- The ultimate guide to amla oil, the beauty secret of Indian hair
- The ultimate guide to meeting Bastar Tribes
- the reasons why Mayur Thakkar loves so much his native district of Bastar
- the reasons why Swayam Tiwari who was born in Chhattisgarh loves Bastar
- the ultimate guide to the tourist places in Chhattisgarh to visit during your first trip
- the ultimate guide to the World's longest festival, the Tribal Bastar Dussehra
- Nyingma Buddhism in Dirang in Arunachal Pradesh India – Lamas and Oracle
- the ultimate guide to the famous temples in Tamil Nadu
- some exclusive pics and information about the belief in alien drawings in Chhattisgarh
- the ultimate guide to the tourist places in Kerala, including an itinerary and the tips of my local friends
- The ultimate guide to Sirpur Chhattisgarh, a major site of Buddhist India
- New Delhi Luck Residency Airport hotel review