Last Updated on
I’d love to hear from you. You can use the form below.
Why should you contact Ethno Travels?
- You are looking for someone to plan your trip to the Basque Country.
- You are looking for a vacation rental or/and a guide in the Basque Country.
- You need information on a place I know. You are looking for information about a traditional Basque or Indian festival.
- You are looking for a blogger who can promote your business in French and English and give her customer relationship expertise.
- You are looking for a tourism expert specialized in the development of responsible tourism to speak at your conference.
- You want to interview me for your magazine or newspaper.
- You are looking for articles, photos or videos on a traditional and little known Basque or Asian festival.
- You need a media coverage for your festival, event, product or service.
- You want to organize a communication campaign for your destination.
- You are a tourism professional and are looking for a tour guide in the Basque Country or Asia.
If you want to ask me a question, bring my notice to an error on the blog, interview me for your blog or feature me in your media, invite me for the coverage of a traditional festival or try my services, you can use the form below to get in touch with me.
If you have anything to say or any question you think everybody would benefit from, posting it in an article’s comment or on my Facebook page will be the best thing to do. Here’s my Facebook page, where I answer all the comments https://www.facebook.com/EthnoTravels
Please note that I don’t answer to the unclear e-mails, to the collaboration propositions without any defined actions or needs, to the links exchanges or sales.
Besides, because of the important volumes of received e-mails, only the service demands will be treaten in 48 hours.
See you soon!
You can also find and follow me on the main social media.
My Facebook group dedicated to the autochtonous people and traditional cultures of Asia and the Basque Country.
My new Instagram account (I don’t update anymore the previous ones @travelsfrance and @tribesandminorities).