Last Updated on
BASQUE COUNTRY AND ASIA
Who am I?
I’m Stephanie and I live between two cultures.
Living in the French part of the Basque Country, I work there as a local guide, trip planner and commercial consultant for tourism companies.
Since 2007, I also regularly go to Asia and I’m even recognized as an expert of the Indian Tribal culture I campaign for.
- English or French speaking guide services in the Basque Country and Asia for your clients.
- Improvement of your services: customer relationship audits – management. Action plans. Training courses.
- Improvement of your notoriety: e-reputation audits. Promotion in France and abroad. Brand ambassador campaign. Festival coverage.
- Speaker services.
Individual travellers and groups
- My services as a bilingual French-English guide in the Basque Country and in Asia.
- Assistance in the preparation of the trip.
- Rental of an independent apartment in my house in the south of Landes, close to the Basque Country, Landes and Bearn tourist attractions.
Passionate about Humans and traditional cultures, I share on this blog my travelogues and observations on these two fascinating cultures that have a lot of similarities. But also my tips to travel close to people, ensure safe travels and be a responsible traveller.
Basque festivals agenda
At the end of December 2018, I published the agenda of the most traditional Basque festivals I had been working on for several years!
You will find many very typical and little known local festivities, as well as information to prepare your trip.