A trip around the Basque country wouldn’t be complete without tasting the typical Basque food and specialities. The extreme Southwest…
The Basque Country Spain France
A travel blog about the Basque Country, its culture and the highlights of Basque life.
I will explain how to visit the Basque Country (Spain France), which traditional Basque festivals are not to be missed, what specialities to taste, etc.
If you wish, you can stay in my holiday rental 17 km from Bayonne, 23 km from the main beach of Biarritz and 24 km from Hossegor and Capbreton.You will also find some suggested itineraries.
In this category, you will find:
- The full guide to Basque food including some recipes and the best places to eat it.
- The full guide to Basque traditional festivals You will find everything you need to organise your trip.
- Video hiking in the Basque Pyrenees. Bidarray and Itsusi.
- The full guide to Biarritz History, things to do, hotels.
- St Jean de Luz Travel Guide
- Bayonne cathedral and cloister : why and how to visit.