If you are wondering what to do in Saint Jean de Luz in June, I recommend the traditional Basque dance…
The Basque Country Spain France
A travel blog about the Basque Country, its culture and the highlights of Basque life.
I will explain how to visit the Basque Country (Spain France), which traditional Basque festivals are not to be missed, what specialities to taste, etc.
If you wish, you can stay in my holiday rental 17 km from Bayonne, 23 km from the main beach of Biarritz and 24 km from Hossegor and Capbreton.
You will discover:
- Bayonne, the French chocolate capital, and its festival around this speciality. On this occasion, you can taste cocoa in different forms, participate in workshops and learn everything about chocolate and its derivatives thanks to the city's master chocolate makers.
- The complete guide to the best traditional Basque food recipes where I included the specialities but also the best places to try it and some recipes.
- A guide to 80+ traditional Basque festivals you should enjoy in 2019, including description, videos, tips and dates.
- The complete guide to the fascinating Via Crucis Viviente of Balmaseda.
- What to do in Saint Jean de Luz: the festival of Basque dances Udaberria Dantzan.