Last Updated on
First time on Ethno Travels?
Welcome! I created the ethnographic travel blog Ethno Travels to help you travel in the Basque Country and Asia as a local and in safety. This page is here to help you find the content you need most now.
My mission: to make sure that you enjoy your stay in the Basque Country or Asia as much as I do!
FIRST STEP: Join my free Facebook group on ethnographic travel. You can ask questions about your trip, find inspiration and chat with other travellers.
How to prepare your trip
- How to find cheap flights. Click here and read the guide now
- How to travel solo. Step by step guide for your first solo travel and more
- The guide to the best travel accessories
The Basque Country
- The best Basque food. Read the full guide to the best basque food recipes + a few Basque recipe articles.
- The full guide to the best Basque festivals. Find the list of 80+ traditional festivals for 2019-2020 + a few featured festivals.
- Tour ideas. Click here to get ideas now
- The full guide to Biarritz
- The guide to hotels in Basque Country
How to prepare a trip to India
- Chhattisgarh travel guide, including all the articles about the state.
- The temples of Tamil Nadu.
- Wildlife sanctuary and backwaters in Kerala.
- The Buddhist Oracle in Dirang.
- The best places for solo trip in India
How to travel in China without speaking chinese
- Is backpacking China solo possible? My opinion and experience here
- Is hiking China solo without speaking chinese possible? Read the guide to hiking Yangshuo
- How to organise the cruise on Li River? Read the article here
The Indonesian islands
- A detailed Java itinerary. Discover the itinerary here
- The Torajan culture on Sulawesi island. Read the article here
- What to visit around Rantepao Toraja Sulawesi. Read the article here
Asian health tips
- The complete guide to amla, the Indian Ayurvedic gooseberry. Read the comprehensive guide here
- How to use Tiger balm. Read the guide here
- How to use Navratna oil. Read the article here
- 16 easy hair masks tested. Read the tests here
Be part of our community!
Join Ethno Travels’ email list using the form below. You will receive free information to prepare your trips.
I can’t wait to hear how fantastic your trip was!
You’re a travel company?
Download my media kit here to know everything on the blog and know what I can do for you!
See you soon!