Last Updated on
First time on Ethno Travels?
Welcome! I created the ethnographic travel blog Ethno Travels to help you travel in the Basque Country and Asia as a local and in safety. This page is here to help you find the content you need most now.
My mission: to make sure that you enjoy your stay in the Basque Country or Asia as much as I do!
FIRST STEP: Join my free Facebook group on ethnographic travel. You can ask questions about your trip, find inspiration and chat with other travellers.
How to prepare your trip
- How to find cheap flights. Click here and read the guide now
- How to overcome the fear to travel independently. Step by step guide for your first solo travel
- How to ensure safe female solo travel. Discover all my tips for never being afraid
- How to choose your travel backpack. Read the ultimate guide to the best 2020 travel backpack
The Basque Country
- The best Basque food. Read the full guide to the best basque food recipes + a few Basque recipe articles.
- The full guide to the best Basque festivals. Find the list of 80+ traditional festivals for 2019-2020 + a few featured festivals.
- Tour ideas. Click here to get ideas now
- The full guide to Biarritz
How to prepare a trip to Central India
- The best gateway to Central India: Vizag. Read the article here
- The complete guide to Tribal Bastar. Read the guide here
- The World’s longest festival, Bastar Dussehra. Read the article here
- A detailed Chhattisgarh and Bastar itinerary. Discover the itinerary here
How to travel in China without speaking chinese
- Is backpacking China solo possible? My opinion and experience here
- Is hiking China solo without speaking chinese possible? Read the guide to hiking Yangshuo
The Indonesian islands
- A detailed Java itinerary. Discover the itinerary here
- The Torajan culture on Sulawesi island. Read the article here
Asian health tips
- The complete guide to amla, the Indian Ayurvedic gooseberry. Read the comprehensive guide here
- How to use Tiger balm. Read the guide here
- How to use Navratna oil. Read the article here
- 16 easy hair masks tested. Read the tests here
Be part of our community!
Join Ethno Travels’ email list using the form below. You will receive free information to prepare your trips.
I can’t wait to hear how fantastic your trip was!