Last Updated on
I often hear “I wouldn’t be able to travel as you do” or “I want to travel like you, tell me how I should do”.
Although I think there’s no special recipe, this is my philosophy… to adapt to your personality.
- Preferably alone you will travel.
- You won’t have any schedule or fixed itinerary.
- You will fit in the local life.
- You will accept each invitation (but you will follow your instinct).
- You will participate in the festivities and ceremonies.
- You will respect the local people.
- You will smile to people.
- You will feel confident.
- You will listen to the locals’ advice.
- You won’t talk about politic.
- You won’t judge.
- You will speak positively.
- You will respect the religions and local customs.
- You won’t act as a voyeur.
- You will take the locals’ transportation.
- You will prefer walking.
- You will be curious.
- You will write your observations.
I wish you a lot of beautiful travels close to Humans.
Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Ethno Travels / SCIC Interstices – Contrat CAPE couveuse:
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.